Former Navy SEAL Andrew Arrabito knew he wanted to be a Navy SEAL from an early age. After 9 years traveling the world and hunting bad guys, “Bito” turned into an entrepreneur, where he makes custom knives. He gives back to the military community by employing former military members. You can find out more about his company at as founder of Half Face Blades.
- EP 17: Former Air Force Captain, turned actor and author, Joe Zieja shares his story with Warrior Wednesday
- EP 16: Retired military police officer Todd Rauch talks about being wounded in Iraq and how he wants to continue serving with his run for the Alabama State House of Representatives
- EP 15: From West Point, to the battlefield, to business owner, Captain Clayton Hinchman talks about his life as an Airborne Ranger
- EP 14: From butcher shop to rifle platoon commander: Major Chris Parks talks about his service as a U.S. Marine
- EP 13: From a Troubled Childhood, in a Single Parent Home, Congressman Scott Taylor (R- Virginia) Talks About Avoiding Charges as a Youth to serving as a NAVY Seal