From a small town in Tennessee, Bill Phillips went on to a 30+ year career in the United States Army, where he retired as a Lieutenant General. At the time of his retirement in 2014, Phillips was the most senior Army Aviator on active duty. He has 30+ years of aviation and acquisition experience in command & staff positions, and is qualified in CH-47, UH-1, & OH-58. After retirement, Phillips went to work for Boeing. He serves as Vice President, Army/Special Operations Forces (SOF)/Latin America and Huntsville Customer Engagement, BDS, Global Sales & Marketing. He is responsible for seven Field Marketing offices supporting Army, Special Forces and Latin America.
- EP 17: Former Air Force Captain, turned actor and author, Joe Zieja shares his story with Warrior Wednesday
- EP 16: Retired military police officer Todd Rauch talks about being wounded in Iraq and how he wants to continue serving with his run for the Alabama State House of Representatives
- EP 15: From West Point, to the battlefield, to business owner, Captain Clayton Hinchman talks about his life as an Airborne Ranger
- EP 14: From butcher shop to rifle platoon commander: Major Chris Parks talks about his service as a U.S. Marine
- EP 13: From a Troubled Childhood, in a Single Parent Home, Congressman Scott Taylor (R- Virginia) Talks About Avoiding Charges as a Youth to serving as a NAVY Seal