Jeff Still spent 18 years as a NAVY SEAL. He takes us on a journey from his time in the National Guard, to becoming a SEAL, working on the Captain Phillips mission, to his post military life as a businessman and now a state senate candidate in Alabama.
- EP 17: Former Air Force Captain, turned actor and author, Joe Zieja shares his story with Warrior Wednesday
- EP 16: Retired military police officer Todd Rauch talks about being wounded in Iraq and how he wants to continue serving with his run for the Alabama State House of Representatives
- EP 15: From West Point, to the battlefield, to business owner, Captain Clayton Hinchman talks about his life as an Airborne Ranger
- EP 14: From butcher shop to rifle platoon commander: Major Chris Parks talks about his service as a U.S. Marine
- EP 13: From a Troubled Childhood, in a Single Parent Home, Congressman Scott Taylor (R- Virginia) Talks About Avoiding Charges as a Youth to serving as a NAVY Seal